Install Final Draft 12 | Windows
Thanks for choosing Final Draft 12! Please read and follow the instructions carefully. In just a few minutes, you’ll be starting your script. You will need your Customer Number handy. If you do not have it, you can retrieve it here.
IMPORTANT! You must have an active Internet connection and Windows 10 (with Intel or AMD processor) to install and activate Final Draft. The screenshots below are from Windows 10.
Download the Final Draft 12 Installer for Windows
Need Mac? Click here
Install Final Draft 12
1. Double-click the finaldraft12.xWin file to unzip it (the “x” is the exact version number). It will yield another file named Final Draft; double-click this file to begin the installation.
Finish the Final Draft Installation
Open and Activate Final Draft 12
Enter your Customer Number and click Activate. If you can’t find your Customer Number, please retrieve your Customer Number here.
If Purchased From a Reseller, Register Final Draft 12
If you purchased Final Draft from Finaldraft.com your copy has automatically been registered to you. If you purchased your copy from a reseller, please be sure to register your software with us. You may do so from within the program or from the link below. You do not need to install Final Draft 12 before registering.
- Protect your ownership of your Final Draft license.
- Retrieve your Customer Number from us by phone or email if you lose it.
- Free technical support by phone, chat, or email. (This is not available to non-registered users.)
- Exclusive upgrade offers and other discounts.