NOTE: Live technical support for Final Draft 9 will end on December 31st, 2021. The program will still run on computers with appropriate operating systems, but phone, email and chat support with Final Draft technicians will be unavailable after this date.
Describe your situation with as much detail as you have available, so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible. Helpful information to provide would include:
- The exact text of any error message you receive
- When the problem started
- The exact steps you took or can take to produce the problem
- Whether the problem occurs with one specific script or more than one
- Whether the problem occurs on one specific computer or more than one
Important: Please do not submit your question more than once. Multiple submissions may increase response time.
You should receive a response by the next business day or sooner.
Please visit the Customer Support section of our website for additional support options including our online FAQ pages, chat support and telephone support.
Minimum system requirements for chat:
- Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 90, Safari 4.1.2, or Google Chrome 11.0
- A stable Internet connection