Permissions and Trademarks
Last updated September 12, 2016.
The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screen shots, templates and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons. These materials are owned by Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC dba Final Draft(“FD”) and provided under license. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following license terms:
1. The materials available for download on this site are subject to these license terms, as well as any specific guidelines contained herein. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
2. You may not sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by FD in the permissions and trademark guidelines described herein.
3. You acknowledge that FD reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this site at any time, and for any reason; and such authorization shall be deemed to be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
4. You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in FD copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
5. FD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF FD HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. FD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.