What's New in
Final Draft 10?
Write in real-time with a writing partner
Outline acts, scenes, and sequences
Plan your script beat-by-beat
Store multiple lines of dialogue in the same script
Used by 95% of film and television productions.
- All the Write Moves: Marvel’s “Cloak & Dagger”
- How LALIFF’s Sergio Monserrate is Helping Latino Youth Tell Their Stories
- Media Teams Gain Increased Flexibility Through Dropbox Partnerships
- 7 Tips to Stay Motivated When Writing Isn’t Your Day Job (Yet!)
- Madeline Zima Makes her Writing and Directorial Debut with “Warm Human Magic” at Dances With Films Festival
Action Adaptations Alumni Awards Characters Competitions dances with film festival deadpool Dialogue director Disney Drew Pearce Film film festival Hotel Artemis How-To Industry Jeff Goldblum Jodie Foster networking Pitching Reviews screenwriting Selling a Script Show Runner Solo Spec Script Spec Scripts Spec Spotlight Star Wars Sterling K. Brown Story Structure TV TV/Film