2008 Big Break Winners & Finalists
The winners of the 2008 Final Draft Big Break Contest have been announced. These scripts were read and ranked by our panel of industry judges. The three finalists were flown to Los Angeles where they attended the Final Draft Annual Award Event on October 14th at the Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills where their places were announced. In addition to their trip and red-carpet awards ceremony, they enjoyed cash prizes and meetings with industry leaders.
- First Place: Terry O’Brien of Toronto, Ontario, Canada for Flesh & Blood
- Second Place: Jordan Thomas of Seattle, WA for Arctic Air
- Third Place: Robert Bowden of Bristol, UK for A Child of Our Time
To contact these winners or any of our finalists, please email email@example.com.
To learn about our exciting success stories over the past decade, click here.
Thank you for your support of the Big Break Contest! We look forward to adding the 2008 winners to our growing list of success stories.
Top 10 Finalists
- Robert Bowden A Child Of Our Time
- VJ Boyd Crypto Baby
- Mark Hammer Sonny Takes To Peru
- J.P. Hills Badland
- David Van Hooser Barefoot Mel
- Nicholas Horwood The Sons Of Avalon
- Ehud Lavski The Things I Saw Before I Went Blind
- Kevin Naughton The Great Christmas Train Robbery
- Terry O’Brien Flesh And Blood
- Jordan Thomas Arctic Air
- David Ball Chuck Hodges
- Jennifer Barclay The Fontaines
- Nino Del Pesco The Third Realm
- Paul Gulino The Lost Brigade
- John Killeen In God’s Name
- Linda Marr Involuntary Man
- Michael Morra Shades Of Grey
- Austen Rachlis When The Shooting Stops
- David Stieve The Gunshot’s Echo
- Coert Voorhees Air And Space
- Terence Winkless & Raly Radouloff The Apprentice