Install Final Draft 10 | Macintosh
Thanks for choosing Final Draft 10! Please read and follow the instructions carefully. In just a few minutes, you’ll be starting your script. You will need your Customer Number handy. If you do not have it, you can retrieve it here.
Note: Important! You must have an active Internet connection and Mac OS 10.9 or later. If you have Mac OS 10.8 or earlier, please contact us here.
STEP ONE | Download the Final Draft Installer
1. Download the Final Draft 10 installer file from the link below. If the installation doesn’t start automatically, the installer will typically be saved in your Downloads folder.
2. Double-click the finaldraft100xMac.zip file to begin your installation. If you only see the .zip file, double-click it and the Final Draft 10 Installer.pkg file will be displayed. Double-click this icon to begin the installation.
STEP TWO | Install Final Draft 10
1. Click Continue to begin the installation.
2. Read the End User License Agreements, then click Continue;
3. Agree to the End User License Agreements;
4. Click Install;
5. Enter your Mac User Name and Password, then click Install Software;
6. The program will be installed. Click Close to exit the installation process.
Step Three | Open and Activate Final Draft 10
Locate Final Draft 10 in your Applications folder or Launchpad and double-click the application icon.
Enter your Customer Number and click Activate.
NOTE: The Customer Number must be entered correctly. If you copy and paste the number, be careful there are no additional or missing characters. If you receive an error message, re-enter the number from the email or carefully type in the Customer Number. (Note: If you type in the Customer Number, remember that there are no zeroes or ones, they are I’s (as in India) and O’s (as in Oscar.)